Time & Talents search for new Chairperson
Southwark charity Time & Talents are looking for a new Chair of Trustees who is passionate about connecting communities to spearhead a refreshed board of several new members joining in November 2016.
Time & Talents, based in Rotherhithe, is a dynamic charity with a vision to create a place ‘where everyone feels part of the community’. They specialise in working with frail , older and disabled people alongside wider community cohesion and development work, including special themed events and community gardening.
Time & Talents are looking for someone who fits the following criteria:
- Can take a strong but sensitive approach to leadership, and build a coherent trustee team
- Use their knowledge and experience of the voluntary sector to support the development of the organisation and its executive and non-executive leadership
- Represent and promote the charity at a senior level, helping to create further opportunities
The deadline for the first round of applications closes on 12 September 2016 at 5pm.
- Strengthening community at Time and Talents Summer Picnic
- Time and Talents selected LSE MPA Charity of the Year
- Students enter runner in London Marathon for Time and Talents