APP launch 2015 Manifesto
All People’s Party (APP) have launched their manifesto for May 2015. It builds on APP’s vision of building One Community, One Southwark and One London.
APP provides solutions for you; solutions for our community; solutions for our country; and solutions for our world. As a party of community champions, APP will deliver real workable solutions on the ground to solve the burning issues and problems our community faces:
- Millions lacking real affordable social homes
- Millions unemployed and looking for a job
- Hundreds of thousands affected by unfair stop and search laws
- Tens of thousands with immigration problems
- Hundreds of cyclists getting killed and injured every year
APP doesn’t believe in settling. APP demands more, expects more and delivers more. Put simply. Join us and ensure we can provide a promising future for everyone in Southwark, London and Britain. Join us so we can achieve equality at the top in Southwark and beyond.
Here are key APP solutions for you and our community if elected on Thursday 7 May 2015:
- Housing – Decent homes for all by 2025
- Jobs and Training – Decent jobs for all by 2020
- Schools – New schools and vocational colleges by 2020
- Childcare – 24/7 childcare by 2020
- Small Businesses – 25% of Council spending through SMEs by 2020
- Cyclists – Safer roads, roundabouts and cycle lanes by 2020
- Transport links and Parking – A better connected borough by 2020
- Hospitals and GPs – Extend GP hours and a 24-hour surgery by 2020
- Older People – An older people and dementia friendly borough by 2020
- Environment – A greener and cleaner borough by 2020
- Regeneration – Building the future for the community, by the community by 2020
- Stop and Search – Repeal stop and search and introduce evidence based approach by 2020
- Overstayers – An immigration amnesty for overstayers by 2020
Together we can achieve equality at the top.