Africa’s best celebrated in London
Over 100 guests, including business leaders, political leaders and African dignitaries flooded into the Hilton Hotel Canary Wharf for the 17th annual Gathering of Africa’s Best Awards on Sunday.
Prem Goyal, CEO of Global Markets Consultants and Patron of the GAB Awards, said: “I was thrilled to attend this very prestigious event and proud to meet some of Africa’s most standout talent. Ever since I have been Patron, I has witnessed these awards go from strength to strength and look forward to observing their continued growth in the coming years.”
Congratulations to 2015 winners:
- Kaft Trendz (Fashion)
- Eucharia Ihenacho Obih (Community Development)
- Wambui Njau (Community Cohesion)
- Isaac Oyekunle Adegbite (Visual Arts)
- Senator Olanrewaju Adeyemi Tejuoso (Governance – special recognition)
- Rukayat Aderewa Basaru (Community Development)
- Shoggy Tosh (Entertainment)
- Covenant Voices (Community Development
Thank you to ‘Femi Okutubo, founder of the GAB Awards for organising another terrific ceremony.